Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birding Binoculars

Birding Binoculars

Outdoor activity is one of my favorite hobbies. There are many kind of outdoor activity such as rock climbing, mountaineering, biking, rafting and hiking. Hiking is one of my favorite activities because there are lots of interesting remote places to visit and see. These wildlife places are still relatively away from human intervention and fresh. Some of these places are also amazing to see. If you kind of people who like outdoor activity, watching these wildlife is gives some excitement and also removing out stress level. When I was on hiking, one of my favorite things to do is watching birds with my birding binoculars. This is so fun activity, when you need to have rest at some point just pay attention around you and usually you will find some birds. Some of these birds are amazing with their color and some of them are also doing some funny thing when they saw us. I like watching birds a lot. And sometimes I forgot about my hiking and just continue watching these birds because they are so amazing. There are so many amazing and beautiful birds out there, just sit then relaxing yourself and start watching them, grab your birding binoculars if you need it. Watch their activity and see what they do for living can also inspire your personal life.

The most amazing things to be watch is when they go for food hunting and then go back to their nest after they have it. See their activity for feeding their child really inspire the way I live my life. They can survive in the wildlife. They can even find a way to feed their child with all their efforts. My best experience is when I was watching a black eagle nest using my birding binoculars. It is so amazing experience for me. See it take off from the nest for hunting and then after sometimes it will back with some foods. Well maybe for you who like hiking so much you can try to have some birds watching or birds photography. Personally I’m not taking photography because I don’t like for bringing a lot of photography stuff. I would prefer to bring two of my favorite birding binoculars. It is so simple for watching and observes than taking photograph.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

om..

emank biar d app ma google content qt hrs pke Inggris y??

saia dah daftar GA tp 2x dtolak..

isi lmyan byk...

trs tmn saia isi cm 1 mlah langsung dtrima..

mohon bantuanny...

saia msih sangt newbie mslah GS..

Anonymous said...

it is cool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reference on binoculars. I have been looking for just the right pair for birding. This is great!

 
ss_blog_claim=7a8f14e8b11e0506e534944e97700170