Saturday, May 17, 2008

Buy a Dreaming House

Buy a Dreaming House
Result from hardworking, discipline and patience


I wish I can buy my dream house too someday hehe....

One of my fellow blogger in United States informed me if he has bought a new house last week. For years in our friendship he always tells me if he and his fiancĂ©e really want to buy a new house before they get married. As far as I know, they worked so hard to make that dream come true. After couple years of hardworking they decided if this year they have enough saving for their wedding and house down payment. It means, this year is the right time for getting married and also the right time to buy a house. Since they can’t afford house at cash payment, they decide to take a mortgage loan to buy their dream house. They begin to search for the right mortgage loan information they need such as type of loans, the lender and the mortgage rates. Finally they found every information about mortgage they need on internet in a Mortgage Finders Network Site.

I can understand if they will be so busy doing wedding preparation and mortgage rates searching. Well I guess I was right, he told me if they are so busy doing everything so he can’t spare too much time online in the internet. In fact he wasn’t contact me for the last 2 months, I just wonder what happened to them. Last week while I was surfing in the internet, suddenly he buzzes me and told me a great news. They have already found good mortgage rates for their future house. He also told me if the wedding will be celebrated next month on June 06, 2008. What a great news we have here. Finally after years of discipline hardworking and patience, he can have his dreams.


Lesson to be noticed from my fellow blogger story :
Aim your objectives, plan how you will reach those objectives and then work hard to make it come true. Yes we are all have the power to make our dream come true as long as we have a strong will to make it happen.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a8f14e8b11e0506e534944e97700170