Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Car Being Stolen Last Night !!!!

My Car Being Stolen Last Night !!!!
This is not me hehehe....


It is not my car actually…it was my brother in law’s car
My brother in law has been stayed in Loma Linda, California for the last five years. He has been studied in medical school for the first 3 years. After graduated he worked in a private hospital there while continue his medical school. Last year he has bought his new dreaming car, a Honda Civic. He is so excited to tell me about his car. I have already warned him about his new car because Honda Civic is one of the most wanted cars to steal in United States. At the first time he assured me not to worry about it because he has already insured his car. I keep remain him to choose a good car insurance company for his car, then he told me if he found all the information he needs about auto insurance quote in the internet.

Everything goes by as usual in everyday after that, we keep communication each other and he keep told me how good his dream car and also how good auto insurance quote information he has. Until last night suddenly he called me and told me if his car was stolen when he was shopping at the book store. The one thing that surprised me is that he doesn’t seem worry at all. When I ask him why, he just simply told me if he already reported to the local police and his insurance company, so nothing to worry about. All he needs to do is just waiting for 2-4 weeks. If the police can’t find his car then his insurance company will replace his car, thanks to the information provided by auto insurance quote, he said.



Lesson to be noticed from my brother in law's experience :
If you decide to buy a car, make sure you set a suitable insurance for your car based on information provided by auto insurance quote. Take the preventive action including put extra locks or immobilizing device on your car. Last but not least, always lock your car and take your car keys off.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a8f14e8b11e0506e534944e97700170