Monday, January 7, 2008

Blog Tools

BLOG TOOL & ACCESSORIES
WIDGET

I've seen so many blog with may cool accessories...and I keep wondering how they made it? hehe....how they made such as Shoutbox, Visitor Counter, Site Meter, Page Rank etc....they're cool accessories I guess....and keep thinking it would be hard for making them

Finally after brows in so many blog, I feel like every blog is using those tool and accessories...even a newbie blog can make it, and I still can't haha...

Well I guess it must be easy to make all those tool and accessoreis...and I begin to investigate into so many sites with uncle google as the guide. At last I found those tool and accessories are "The Widget", and it can be found and taken from various site...all you have to do is just sign up, copy the HTML code and paste it to the newly page element of your blog (haha I finally found out how stupid am I)

Some widget developer sites which relatively easy to use are :

The point is...you just have to find the most suitable widget for your blog...then find the site...signup, follow all the step...finish, then you can have the HTML code, or maybe you can create your own HTML code

For a newbie just like me...it is rather confusing haha...but it's worth to try...There's no glory without Guts...Thomas Alva Edison made thousands mistakes before he found light bulb...so don't be affraid, it's better to know your mistake than don't know your mistake

Cheers
-Have a Nice Try-
-selamat mencoba-

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a8f14e8b11e0506e534944e97700170