Monday, January 7, 2008

Making"Read More"

First post is done hehe....it seems like ussual, There will always be a FIRST TIME....2 hours just for making first post hohoho....it's not constantly in front of my laptop actually....I leave too sometimes, for making coffee, watch television or even day dreaming at the other place hehehe


It is strange when I look back on my first post....very strange because I'm not the kind of people usually write hehe plus the look of the post which is long and go down. after i search and browse for another people's blog...I found if postings can be cut and then linked for full post reading, but how can I make it? (so desperate to know that I can do nothing hohoho)

Actually, there are so many posting about making "read more" from fellow blogger who care for knowledge sharing for free hehehe. Some of good posting to read is belong to Kang Rohman dan Mas Isnaini. Both of them have a different approach of making "read more" but still relatively easy to follow step by step, and you can directly access to their post (I wont make any guide or tutorial here, because honestly I'm still confuse too hehe....I'm afraid I'll look so stupid if I can't answer some question you had for making "read more" hehehe). Beside...I'm personally support the "let's stop piracy" in our country hehe...yeah I'm an idealist people!!

Last but not least...Thank you so much for all blogger who kind enough for knowledge sharing because to be honest, it's hard to find generous people who like to help a newbie just like me hehe. The opposite phenomena is to use the newbies for their own profit....It's shame but true

Cheers....
(Second posting....hahaha....actually, blogging is fun)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a8f14e8b11e0506e534944e97700170