Monday, January 7, 2008

Changing Template

About Blog
CHANGING TEMPLATE

I just watch over my new blog and I feel not so good about the template....I watch over again and again....and yeah I guess my blog template is not good at all....It feels not so good looking and so general hehehe. Then I try to search and brows how to change my my blog template and finally I found some posting about "How to change your blog template". Again there are so many fellow blogger who kind enough for sharing their knowledge about changing blog template and many of them also provide their own template creation....for free heheh....so nice of them.

I have this template (I use right now) from finalsense. I has a nice looking design and the most I like is the panorama picture at the header...it's really Cool. Someday maybe...I will make my own template and put my own panorama picture at the header...someday I hope hehehe....

One Important thing to be notice when you try to change your template is....be careful and always make your template backup....if there's some error or malfunction with the new template, you can always Upload your old template back. My experience was two times I've destroyed my blog when I try to change my blog template without backing up my recent blog template hehehe.

Some blog I found good and contain easy way article "how to change your blog template" (include their own free template are belong to Kang Rohman, Mas Isnaini, Om Cosa and there are so many other if you like to search and brows (those 3 blogs I mention before is like a Treasure Chest for newbie like me hehehe).

For all newbies (like I am) and still wondering, asking and trying to modify your blog layout or template...please feel free to see directly to the 3 blogs above....I guaranty you will be able to learn so many things about blogging. I am a very newbie can do it and I believe you can do it too hehehe. Don't get beaten by stupid like me hehehe....Have a nice try bro/sis!!!

Cheers....

1 comment:

wawoetz said...

hehehe.. ternyata saya memang masih goblok ya.. soalnya dulu saya coba ndak bisa2..padahal kawan2 saya bisa.. awalnya masih males tapi mau saya coba lagee... :D

 
ss_blog_claim=7a8f14e8b11e0506e534944e97700170